Search For Missouri Teaching Jobs
34 Openings Located:Sort By: Job Title | School | Date
• Marionville R-IX | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/24/2015)
Marionville Middle School has a mathematics position available for grades 7-8 for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants must have an appropriate and valid Missouri Teaching Certificate. Candidates should fill out the application on the school website (www.marionville.us) and send it along with a letter of interest, a copy of a valid Missouri teaching certificate, current resume, and a copy of transcripts to Shane Moseman, Principal, Marionville Middle School, PO Box 409, Marionville, MO 65705 or the materials can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org This position will remain open until filled.
• Green Ridge R-VIII | 'Jr High (7-9) Mathematics Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/23/2015)
The Green Ridge R-VIII School District is seeking applicants for a 7-9 Mathematics Teacher for the 2015-16 school year. Applicants must possess the ability to cognitively engage students, in addition demonstrate effective mathematical instruction and excellent interpersonal skills. Green Ridge R-VIII is a Professional Learning Community school, so experience in this area is helpful, but not required. Applicants must hold a valid Missouri Teaching Certificate. Position will remain open until filled. For more information, contact Mr. Rodney Edington at 660-527-3315. Coaching possibilities available as well.
• Ralls Co. R-II | 'Middle School Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/23/2015)
7th and 8th grade math at Mark Twain Junior High School
• Walnut Grove R-V | 'Middle School Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/23/2015)
Walnut Grove School District is accepting applications for a certified teacher who can teach 7th-9th grade math and possibly technology and/or physical education. There is a possibility of coaching opportunities as well. Applications are available online at our district website: www.wgtigers.com. Interested applicants should send a completed application, resume, and references by mail to: Rory Henry, PO Box 187, Walnut Grove, MO 65770 or faxed to: (417) 788-1254.
• Renick R-V | 'Middle School Math (5th-8th)' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/21/2015)
Renick R-V School is seeking to hire a full-time mathematics teacher for grades 5-8. Renick R-V is a small rural school located 25 miles north of Columbia in central Missouri.
The position will include one class of each of the following: 5th grade math, 6th grade math, 7th grade math, 7th/8th pre-algebra, and 8th grade algebra.
Our school's junior high teachers are involved in eMINTS training for all teachers of core classes (math, science, English language arts, and social studies) with 2 years of this exceptional professional development available through a grant.
The classroom has a Smartboard, projector and teacher laptop included. Student laptop computers were added for 2014-2015.
Renick R-V is seeking to hire a certified teacher to work with students in a positive direction to continue to build confidence in mathematics. Renick R-V School is a K-8 district, with class sizes ranging from 8 to 19 students.
Our school is currently completing Year 2 of becoming a PLC school. The training has brought continuity and focus to our faculty through weekly collaboration during a 90 minute PLC time. Every Wednesday our school dismisses at 1:58 to allow for collaboration time for teachers to work on team-building, curriculum development, vertical team planning, formative assessments, and data team meetings.
This position will also include an extra duty assignment of 8th grade class co-sponsor.
Applications are due as soon as possible. A complete application will include a completed school district application, resume', two letters of recommendation,and a copy of certification
Please call 660-263-4886 or write to email@example.com for any questions or to request an application to be sent to you.
• Richmond R-XVI | 'Middle School Math Position' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/24/2015)
The Richmond R-XVI School District is accepting applications for a Middle School Math position for the 2015-2016 school year.
The candidate should have proper certification, excellent communication skills and knowledge of the Grade Level Expectations/Course Level Expectations/Common Core State Standards.
Applicants must demonstrate a student-centered philosophy and be proficient in understanding quality instructional practices to increase student achievement. This must include the desire and dedication towards Common Core Standards implementation and integration. A working knowledge of Professional Learning Communities is preferred. The ability to communicate with students, parents and colleagues is essential.
Prefer applicants with experience in coaching.
For additional information please contact Brock Dover, Assistant Superintendent, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 816-776-6912.
Coaching opportunities are available. For more information on these opportunities you may contact the Athletic Director, Jeff Southwick, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 816-776-6912.
• East Carter Co. R-II | 'Math Teacher - Middle School' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/16/2015)
The East Carter County R-2 School District is now accepting applications for a Middle School 7th/8th grade math teacher for 2015-2016. The District is located in Southeast Missouri with an enrollment of approximately 700 students K-12. The district has a strong technology program to support teachers and students in the learning process. Additional coaching opportunities are also available.
Applicants are requested to submit the following: Cover Letter, Completed Application, Current Resume, 3 to 5 Letters of Recommendation with current contact information, Copy of Transcripts and Copy of Missouri Certification.
Applications may be printed off the district website or obtained from the Central Office. Applications are being accepted until the position is filled. The district contact person for this position is Ms. Theresa Kearbey, Middle School Principal. PH: (573.322.5420)
Any person whom has previously submitted an application should verify interest in this position with Ms. Kearbey.
The East Carter County R-II School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Advance R-IV | 'Junior High Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/14/2015)
The Advance R-IV School District has an immediate opening for the following position: Junior High Mathematics Teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. Experience with Professional Learning Communities concepts is a plus.
• Poplar Bluff R-I | 'MATHEMATICS TEACHER (JR HIGH)' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/13/2015)
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION ON OUR DISTRICT WEBSITE AT: www.poplarbluffschools.net
• Belton 124 | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/10/2015)
7/8th grade Math and Algebra teachers needed for 2015-16 school year for Belton School District, Belton MO.
Missouri certification required.
Salary range: $36,003 - $68,295 + full benefits.
• Hollister R-V | '6th Grade Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/10/2015)
The Hollister School District is accepting applications for a 6th grade math position. Applicants need a valid certification for middle school math. The ideal candidate will be very comfortable with technology in the classroom and work well in a team environment. Interested candidates can access an application online at https://hollister.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx .
• Diamond R-IV | '7th & 8th Grade Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/16/2015)
The Diamond R-IV School District is seeking applicants for the instruction of Middle School Mathematics, grades 7-8, including Algebra for the 2015-16 school year.
Applicants must have valid Missouri certification.
• Crawford Co. R-II | '8th Grade Mathematics' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/8/2015)
The Crawford County R-II School District has an opening for an 8th grade Mathematics/Algebra teacher for the 2015-2016 school year.
• Middle Grove C-1 | 'Middle School Math and Science' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/2/2015)
Middle Grove C-1 is accepting applications for a qualified individual to teach 6-8 grade Math and Science. The position open is for a combined 7th and 8th grade classroom. This teacher will be the homeroom teacher for 7th and 8th grades, as well as teaching the Science and Math and Exploratory courses.
• Phelps Co. R-III | 'Math Teacher - Junior High' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/31/2015)
Phelps County R-III is seeking a Math teacher for Grades 6-8. The Math teacher would be responsible for teaching Algebra I, Math classes to Grades 6, 7, and 8.
• South Holt Co. R-I | '7-9 Mathematics Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/2/2015)
The South Holt R-I School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for a 7-9 mathematics position for the 2015-2016 school year. South Holt R-1 is seeking energetic qualified candidates for a position in Math at South Holt High School. Courses include 7th grade math, 8th grade math, Algebra 1 an other preferred math classes. Applicant must hold appropriate certification in grades 7-9. South Holt High School is a small, high achieving rural school just north of St. Joseph, MO with approximately 90 students. Possible coaching opportunities include JH/HS volleyball, basketball, and cheer. Applications are available at our website in PDF format. To access this four-page document, please visit the district web site at http://www.southholtr1.com and click on the Employment tab at the top of our home page. The completed application may be e-mailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a hard copy may be snail-mailed to Mr. Bob Ottman, Superintendent, South Holt R-1 Schools, Oregon, Missouri, 64473. If you have any questions, please call 660-446-2288. The fax number is 660-446-2312.
• Maries Co. R-II | 'Middle School Mathematics' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/31/2015)
The Maries R-2 School District is looking for a 7th and 8th grade math teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. Preferred candidates are already certified. We currently work a four day school week.
• Doniphan R-I | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/31/2015)
The Doniphan R-1 School District is accepting applications for (2) Middle School Mathematics Teachers for the 2015-16 school year. Interested candidates must possess a current Mathematics Certificate grades 5-9 with the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
The District is prohibited from discriminatory practices by Title VI and Tile VII of the Civil Rights Acts of 1984, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 and various state laws and regulations. Position is open until filled.
Questions regarding the position should be directed to Middle School Principal, Gaylon Justus at 573-996-3667x3.
• Reeds Spring R-IV | 'Middle School Teaching - Mathematics (Grades 7-8)' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/30/2015)
Applicant must hold a valid and current Missouri Teacher Certificate in the appropriate subject areas.
Reeds Spring Middle School is seeking an energetic, student-centered individual to teach Middle School Math. RSMS is a progessive 1:1 school that is focused on student learning through standards-based grading practices and is a member of the Central Ozarks Conference. This individual will demonstrate a variety of instructional strategies, creating an optimum learning environment for the students, and will also possess the ability to work successfully as a team toward achieving school goals.
Application deadline: Open until filled
• Dixon R-I | 'Middle School Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/19/2015)
The Dixon R-I School District is currently accepting applications for an anticipated opening at Dixon Middle School (Grades 6-8). The Position is a Math Teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants must possess appropriate Missouri Certification.
Position open until filled.
• Maryville R-II | 'Teacher - 5th level math - 2015/16' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/18/2015)
Maryville R-II School District, Maryville, MO. 2015/16 5th level math teacher at Maryville Middle School. Job description and application process at www.maryville.k12.mo.us
• Montgomery Co. R-II | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/17/2015)
Middle School Math position, Grades 6-8 certification.
• Northland Christian School | 'Secondary Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/15/2015)
Secondary Math teacher for 3 Middle school Math classes and 2 High school Math classes.
Part Time/Full Time as needed for 2015-16 school year
State and ACSI certified (preferred)
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
• Montgomery Co. R-II | 'Math Coach Grades K-12' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/13/2015)
Seeking a math coach
MO Teaching Certificate
Master Degree of Mathematics
Prefer at least 5 years teaching experience
Strong communication/relationship building skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Train new staff for implementation of District Math Program
Model best practices for teachers
Keep up –to-date on educational research and best practices
Facilitate team/data meetings
Help plan and facilitate professional development meetings
Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• North Callaway Co. R-I | 'Jr. High Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/24/2015)
2015-2016 School Year
Location: Auxvasse Elementary
Job Summary: Leads students toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth and maturation.
Qualifications of the Teacher: The teacher will meet professional certification standards as set by state certification authorities.
• Neosho R-V | 'Mathematics Teacher, grades 7/8' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/7/2015)
The Neosho R-5 School District is looking for a certified Math Teacher for the 2015/2016 school year. Applicants should be fully certified in the state of Missouri.
• Willard Public Schools | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 2/25/2015)
This position will teach 8th grade mathematics and 8th grade Algebra.
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. Must hold appropriate and current Missouri Teacher Certificate.
3. Must successfully pass a background check the is satisfactory to the Board of Education.
4. Excellent organizational skills, oral and written.
5. Computer knowledge and assistive technology.
1. Responsible for the direct instruction of students and is knowledgeable of the subject(s) they are assigned to teach.
2. Maintains clear and up-to-date written lesson plans that clearly relate to the district curriculum.
3. Makes effective use of planning time. Observes designed working hours for the job.
4. Develops a climate and culture of openness, fairness, mutual respect, support, and inquiry.
5. Establishes and maintains a safe and secure classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
6. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
7. Maintains confidentiality and non-judgemental views of children and families served.
8. Makes provision for being available to students and parents for education related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms.
9. Continues professional growth through participation in development opportunities.
10. Participates in curriculum development for the classes he/she teaches.
11. Performs campus supervision as needed or directed by supervisor(s).
12. Attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as required.
13. Participates and cooperates with the supervisor(s) in the districts performance evaluation as stated in the district polices and procedures.
14. Supports and implements strategies that enhance student performance on local, state, and federal assessments.
15. Uses appropriate technology in teaching and learning process.
16. Uses teaching and learning strategies to promote high student achievement, designing lessons to promote all student engagement in learning.
17. Participate in the tutoring program at the middle school.
18. Ability to work with a team of teachers as it relates to middle school philosophy.
19. Manage and model student appropriate behavior.
20. At the request of the Principal or Superintendent, shall assist in other duties as assigned.
• Troy R-III | 'Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/31/2015)
OPEN POSITION: Math Teacher – Troy Middle School
START DATE: 2015/2016 School Year
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To create a flexible instructional program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with students assigned to the classroom; to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to ensure that effective learning occurs for each child, every day.
• Valid Missouri Teaching Certificate in content area
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in major area of study
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Platte Co. R-III | 'Potential MS Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 2/4/2015)
Please go to the Platte County School District website to apply online and to see job description. (www. plattecountyschooldistrict.com, Careers, Current Openings)
• Monett R-I | 'Monett Middle School - Math (7th/8th Grades)' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 1/30/2015)
The Monett R-1 School District is seeking a middle school (7th/8th grade) math instructor for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicant must have the appropriate Missouri teaching certification and be willing to work within a collaborative teaching environment.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
A complete application will include the online district application, letter of interest, resume, evidence of proper certification and three current letters of reference. All documents should be uploaded to the district application site at http://monett.schoolfusion.us and click on "Careers" on the sidebar.
• Caruthersville 18 | 'Middle School Mathematics Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 1/27/2015)
Accepting applications for 2015-16 school year. Middle School enrollment approximately 235. Beginning teacher salary for current school year is $33,700 plus helath and life benefits. Appropriate MO certification required.
• Sturgeon R-V | 'Middle School Mathematics' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/23/2015)
The Sturgeon R-V School District is seeking applications for a Middle School Math teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants should be certified to teach Math in grades 6-8. Teaching responsibilities will include 6th-7th general Math, 7th-8th Pre-Algebra, and 8th grade Algebra I. Sturgeon Middle School is very progressive. Sturgeon Middle School is a Professional Learning Communities and Positive Behavior Support school. Each classroom is equipped with a smartboard. Class sizes range from 20-25.
• Houston R-I | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/16/2015)
Houston R-I School is currently seeking applicants for a middle school math instructor. Interested applicants can apply at: https://houstonr1.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=78
• Avilla R-XIII | '6th-8th Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/22/2015)
Avilla R-13 School District has an opening for a 6th-8th grade Math teacher for the 2015/16 school year.
To be considered for this position applicants must provide the following materials: Letter of interest, completed application, 3-5 references, copy of certification or other evidence, and a copy of all transcripts. Applications may be found at www.avillapanthers.org or by calling (417)246-5330. All materials must be emailed in pdf format to Brad Byers at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until April 13,2015. Avilla R-XIII is an equal opportunity employer.
Use the form below to specify criteria for your search.