Search For Missouri Teaching Jobs
37 Openings Located:Sort By: Job Title | School | Date
• Laclede Co. R-I | 'Jr. High Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/25/2017)
The Laclede County R-I School District (Conway) is accepting applications for a Junior High Math Teacher. Please apply on the district web site at www.lacledecountyr1.com to be considered for the position.
• Strafford R-VI | 'MS Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/24/2017)
Strafford Middle School is currently seeking applicants for a 7th grade math teacher for the 2017-18 school year. Previous experience is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong understanding of curriculum and technology integration.
• Cooper Co. R-IV | 'MS/HS Part-Time Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/24/2017)
Cooper County R-IV School District is accepting applications for a middle and high school part time math teacher position opening for the 2017-2018 school year. This individual must be student-centered and energetic. They will be responsible for classes like algebra II, stat/trig and geometry or 6th, 7th, 8th grade math. Applicants must hold a valid Missouri teaching certificate. Applications are available through the District Website at www.bunceton.k12.mo.us. Interested candidates may contact Principal Jessica Huth - email@example.com or (660) 427-5344.
• Perry Co. 32 | 'High School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/20/2017)
Perry County School District No. 32 is seeking a High School Math Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Certification in the subject area is required.
• Willow Springs R-IV | 'Middle School 8th Grade Mathematics Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/20/2017)
Willow Springs R-IV is seeking an 8th Grade Mathematics Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Candidates for the position must hold Middle School Mathematics certification (Grades 5-9) for the state of Missouri.
• Osborn R-O | 'Math ' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/18/2017)
The Osborn R-0 School District is seeking applicants for a middle/high school math teacher for the 2017 - 2018 school year. The successful candidate will hold appropriate credentials and a Missouri certificate. Candidate may be required to teach a variety of math classes including Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Calculus, Intermediate Algebra, Stats, Trig/Pre-Calc, Geometry, and 7th and 8th grade Math. Candidates with dual certification in another subject area preferred. This position may be a part-time opportunity, depending on areas of certification. Osborn R-0 is a rural K-12 district 25 miles East of St. Joseph just off Hwy 36 with approximately 120 students. Osborn R-0 School District is an EOE and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, religion or ethnicity/national origin in admission or access to, and treatment or employment in its programs and activities.
• Charleston R-I | 'Two Middle School Math Teachers' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/25/2017)
Charleston R-1 School District is seeking qualified applicants for two (2) Middle School Math Teachers for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants must possess a valid Missouri Teaching Certificate in Middle School Math and have passed the appropriate Assessment/Praxis exam(s) if applicable. Salary based on current Salary Schedule with benefits package. The current Salary Schedule is posted on our website under Employment Opportunities.
• Southwest R-V | '7th/8th Grade Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/18/2017)
Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Missouri certified teacher for 7th/8th grade math classes. A candidate must hold a current Math 5-9 Missouri Teacher Certificate and pass a background check. Candidates considered must have excellent organizational skills, outstanding technology skills, able to write clear precise lesson plans, able to adapt to curriculum writing to the Missouri Learning Standards and develop a climate and culture of openness, fairness, and mutual respect in the classroom. Experience in Marzano's Essential Engagement Instructions and Webb's DOK Levels is a plus. SWMS has 245 students in grades 5-8; the middle school is a participant of PBIS with Gold status. The campus is located in Washburn, Missouri, in the far southwest corner of Missouri near the Arkansas border. Southwest is comprised of the towns of Washburn and Seligman, Missouri located near Roaring River State Park and Table Rock Lake. Those qualified individuals interested in applying will need to send all pertinent information to Beverly Bonner. You can find an application on the school website at: www.swr5.net. You can also mail in all information to: Southwest R-5 Middle School Attn.: Beverly Bonner, Principal, 529 East Pineville Road Washburn, Missouri 65772 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ---- Superintendent's Office (417)-826-5410 FAX (417)-826-5603. Position will remain open until filled.
• Kingston K-14 | 'Junior High Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/13/2017)
The Kingston K-14 School District is looking for an outstanding individual to fill a Junior High Math position for the 2017-2018 school year. This position could be for 6th grade math or for 7th/8th grade math depending on the qualifications of candidates. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and energy, be capable of working as part of a grade-level and building team, and be willing to work hard to help increase academic achievement. Coaching will be required of this position, with preference given to candidates who have experience coaching girls' basketball.
If interested, please send cover letter, completed application, resume, and current references to:
Dr. Maria Boyer,
10047 Diamond Road, Cadet, MO. 63630.
Fax 573 438 8813
email to: email@example.com
Applications can be found under the Human Resources tab on the district website at www.kingston.k12.mo.us.
Position is open until filled.
Kingston K-14 School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, marital or veteran status, maiden name birthplace or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap. Membership in professional associations is not a condition of employment.
• Platte Co. R-III | '6th Grade Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/11/2017)
To see job description and to apply please visit our website: plattecountyschooldistrict.com, Careers, Current Openings
• St. James R-I | '7th Grade Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/11/2017)
Bachelor's Degree or higher with DESE Certification in Secondary Education in the subject area being taught.
Previous related teaching experience is desired.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To create a learning environment in junior and senior high school classes conducive to educational development
and personal growth; to establish an effective rapport with students; to mentor and motivate students to develop
the skills, attitudes, and knowledge necessary to form a solid foundation from which good citizens are
produced; to formulate good relationships with parents and the community.
1. Teaches the curriculum adopted and approved by the St. James R-1 School Board of Education.
2. Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the Board of Education.
3. Develops lesson plans and instructional material and provides individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
4. Translates lesson plans into developmentally appropriate learning experiences.
5. Communicates regularly with parents by means of newsletters, notes, phone calls, conferences, etc.
6. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
7. Evaluates pupils’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records and prepares progress reports.
8. Identifies pupil needs, makes appropriate referrals and develops strategies for individual education plans.
9. Is available to students and parents for education – related purposes.
10. Plans and coordinates the work of employees, parents, and volunteers in the classroom and on field trips.
11. Provides individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of the student.
12. Creates an environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, interest centers, and exhibits of student’s work.
13. Comply with federal, state, local, and Board of Education policies and regulations.
14. Other professional duties as may be assigned by the Secondary Principal.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Employment is on an annual basis. The Building Principal makes employment recommendations in March of each
year for the next fiscal year. The final decision is made by the Board of Education. Salary is based on the
Certificated Salary Schedule adopted annually by the Board of Education.
To Apply online visit https://www.stjschools.org/domain/50.
• Branson R-IV | 'Math - JH' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/10/2017)
Branson School District is seeking applicants for a Math Teacher at the Junior High for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicant must have valid and appropriate Missouri certification. To apply visit https://branson.tedk12.com/hire
• Ava R-I | '7th Grade Math Teacher ' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/24/2017)
The Ava R-1 School District is accepting applications for a 7th Grade math position for the 2017-2018 school year. Ava Middle School is a Professional Learning Community which serves approximately 400 students in grades 5-9. The ideal candidate would be positive, energetic, understand Positive Behavior Support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment. This position will involve personalizing learning for students. Appropriate certification is required.
• Mexico 59 | 'Math Teacher (6th-8th Grade)' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/25/2017)
The Mexico Public School District is accepting applications for the position of Math Teacher at the Mexico Middle High School for the 2017-2018 school year. Grades taught can range from 6th to 8th.
Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor Degree, Missouri Teaching Certificate in Mathematics (5-9)
Applications will be screened as they are submitted. The job will remain posted until filled.
The Mexico Public School District is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION Our School District Prohibits discrimination and harassment against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, religion, disability by law in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities.
• Catholic Diocese of Jefferson City | '5th-8th Mathematics Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 4/5/2017)
St. Brendan Catholic School is seeking a full time 5th-8th Mathematics teacher. MO Certification is required, preferably in the area of middle school math. Applicants should have a joy for teaching and learning, for working with middle school students, and working as a team within our school family. Visit our school website to learn about our school family at www.saintbrendans.org
• Gasconade C-4 | 'Middle School Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/4/2017)
Gasconade C-4 in Falcon, Missouri is seeking a 4th-8th Grade Mathematics Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Candidates for the position must hold Elementary Education certification (Grades K-6)and Middle School Mathematics certification(Grades 5-9)for the state of Missouri.
• Hayti R-II | 'Middle School Math 5-6' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/3/2017)
The Hayti RII School District has the following vacancy for the 2017-2018 school year. Middle School Math grades 5-6. Teacher base pay is $35,000 and salary is based upon experience. Appropriate Missouri Certification is required for this position. Interested Applicants should contact Twanna Jones at 573-359-6500 ext 1501
• Camdenton R-III | 'Mathms1718' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/31/2017)
Open until filled. Responsible for providing direct instruction and for maintaining an environment
conducive to meaningful learning; effectively and efficiently organize the learning experiences of all the
students under the supervision of the teacher; revise and update curriculum and instructional strategies
that will expand the range of knowledge of the students about the world in which they live; and, inspire
students to new heights of self-achievement and character by everyone learning every day.
• Must possess and maintain proper Missouri teaching certificate for the area/content to which he
or she has been assigned.
• Complete original transcript of college hours must be placed on file in the superintendent’s office
before the beginning of the school year for which the teacher has been hired.
• Must show competence in the certified subject area.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to collaborate with colleagues, analyze student data, and
make necessary instructional interventions for student growth that are based on data and best
practices in education.
• Pass all background checks and screenings.
• Preference to candidates with knowledge and/or experience pertaining to Making Middle Grades
Work and Leader in Me
• Stoutland R-II | 'Junior High Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/31/2017)
Stoutland High School has an opening for a junior high math teacher. Applications can be found on the district website www.stoutlandschools.com. Contact Tami Bobbitt at 417-286-3711 for any additional information.
• Moniteau Co R-V | '5th-8th Grade Math and Science Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/30/2017)
The Moniteau County R-V School District is seeking applicants for a full time 5th-8th grade math and science teacher. Applicants must hold appropriate certification or be willing to gain certification in these areas. We are a rural K-8 district in central Missouri. Applicants must have effective classroom management skills, ability to work as a team with other teachers and staff, and a strong knowledge of necessary curriculum.
• Warsaw R-IX | 'Middle School Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/28/2017)
The Warsaw R-IX School District is seeking applicants for the position of Middle School Math Teacher. Applicants should possess appropriate certification from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
You may apply directly on the district website by going to www.warsawk12.org and selecting the Employment Opportunities tab.
• Milan C-2 | '7th & 8th Grade Math Instructor' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/27/2017)
The Milan C-2 School District, a small district in northeast Missouri with a diverse student population, is seeking applicants for a 7th and 8th grade Math teacher for the 2017-2018 School Year. The district operates within the Professional Learning Communities process and implements the mission "Striving for Excellence in Everything"; this requires progressive educational professionals open to doing 'whatever it takes' for the betterment of our students - collaboration, data analysis and differentiated learning are vital pieces of our educational environment.
• Cooper Co. R-IV | 'MS/HS Math teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/28/2017)
Cooper County R-IV School District is accepting applications for a middle and high school math teacher position opening for the 2017-2018 school year. This individual must be student-centered and energetic. They will be responsible for classes like consumer math, algebra I, and geometry. Applicants must hold a valid Missouri teaching certificate. Applications are available through the District Website at www.bunceton.k12.mo.us. Interested candidates may contact Principal Jessica Huth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call(660) 427-5344.
• Crawford Co. R-II | '7th Grade Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/23/2017)
Job Description: The Crawford County R-II School District is seeking to hire a 7th Grade Math Instructor at Cuba Middle School for the 2017-18 School year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To create a flexible instructional program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
• To establish effective rapport with students assigned to the classroom.
• To motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to ensure that effective learning occurs for each child, every day.
• Provides positive feedback and encouragement for students.
• Facilitates environment that promotes academic success, social growth, and well-being of all students.
• Organizes and uses a variety of teaching techniques, strategies, materials, and technology to maximize the learning of each child, individually and in group settings.
• Assesses student progress, provides students and parents with specific feedback, and uses the results to adjust instruction as needed; serves as a communication link between school and home.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by supervising administrators.
• 7th Grade Math
• Extra-Duty Opportunities
o Drill Team
o Head Girls Basketball, Assistant Boys Basketball, MS Boys Basketball & MS Track
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in major area of study
• Certification: Valid Missouri Teaching Certificate in 5-9 Math
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Apply on-line by going to www.cuba.k12.mo.us
• Click on “District” then” Employment” then “Employment Opportunities” and use the link from the HR page
• Or use this link to apply: https://cuba.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
• Applications must be submitted through TalenEd in order to be considered for employment
• Richmond R-XVI | 'Middle School Math Position' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/21/2017)
The Richmond R-XVI School District is accepting applications for a Middle School Math position for the 2017-2018 school year.
The candidate should have proper certification, excellent communication skills and knowledge of the Grade Level Expectations/Course Level Expectations Standards.
Applicants must demonstrate a student-centered philosophy and be proficient in understanding quality instructional practices to increase student achievement. A working knowledge of Professional Learning Communities is preferred. The ability to communicate with students, parents and colleagues is essential.
For additional information regarding this position please contact Brock Dover, Assistant Superintendent, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 816-776-6912.
The district uses the Professional Learning Communities model for professional development.
Richmond is located approximately 45 miles northeast of Downtown Kansas City, MO with just under 6,000 residents and a PreK-12 population of approximately 1600.
If a candidate is found prior to the closing of the application process, the Richmond R-XVI School District reserves the right to close the application window.
The Richmond R-XVI School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or deny services on the basis of age, ancestry, race, color, disability, marital status, parental status, national origin, sex, religion, genetic information, participation in constitutionally protected activities, or veteran status. Any questions regarding Title IX, Section 504, The Family Medical and Leave Act, or the Americans with Disabilities Act should be directed to the Superintendent of Schools at 1017 E. Main Street, Richmond, MO 64085, 816-776-6912. If special needs exist as addressed in the Americans with Disabilities Act which require this publication in an alternative format, the district may be contacted at the above address. Reasonable effort will be made to accommodate these special needs.
• Glenwood R-VIII | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/21/2017)
Glenwood R-8 School District is currently accepting applications for a highly qualified middle school mathematics teacher, grades 6th-8th, for the 2017-2018 school year.
• Hannibal 60 | 'Mathematics Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/16/2017)
Thank you for your interest in Hannibal Public Schools. A complete application includes: application provided by our school district, resume, copy of teaching certificate(s), transcripts, and letters of recommendation. Please use one of these options to obtain an application from our district:
1. Call our office - 573-221-1258
2. E-mail our office – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stop by our offices - 4650 McMaster's Avenue, Hannibal, MO 63401
4. Visit our website - www.hannibal.k12.mo.us. (Under “employment” you will find a certificated application you can download and send back via USPS/UPS/FedEx or email to email@example.com.)
• Exeter R-VI | '5th-8th grade Math position' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/16/2017)
Come be a part of our 5th - 8th grade team! We are in need of a 5-9 Math certified teacher that loves to work in a collaborative team environment. We would love to talk to you about how you might fit in at Exeter School District.
Contact Tim Jordan at 417 835-2922 ext1
Feel free to Email your information to me at your earliest convenience.
• Logan-Rogersville R-VIII | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/14/2017)
Logan-Rogersville Middle School is currently seeking applications for a middle school mathematics instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants must have a valid and appropriate Missouri certification and be willing to work in a collaborative environment. Coaching opportunities are available with the position. This position will remain open until filled.
• High Point R-III | 'Middle School Mathematics' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/13/2017)
Do you want to work in a district where children are ready to learn and grow? High Point R-III School may just be what you are looking for. With small class size and an abundance of family values, this is the opportunity to teach in a community that welcomes and nurtures their children and their teachers. The class is for 5th-8th grade Mathematics.
• Shelby Co. R-IV | 'Middle School Math ' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/13/2017)
The Shelby County R-IV School District is seeking applicants for a Middle School Math teacher. The District is seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability to help fulfill the District’s mission. This individual will be joining a team that is committed to high expectations and continuing the proud traditions of the Shelby County R-IV School District.
Educational Preparation: Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
Certification Requirements: Valid Missouri Teacher’s Certificate or ability to obtain proper certification.
Terms of Contract
Salary: 2016-2017 Base Salary is $29,900.
Starting Date: August 2017
Length of Contract: 178 days (9 months)
• Hogan Prepatory Academy | 'Middle School Math Teacher (8/1/17)' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 3/9/2017)
To perform successfully, an individual must:
•making knowledge accessible to ALL students
•develop students cognitive capacity and respect for learning
•foster students' self-esteem, motivation, and sense of civic responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The classroom teacher will meet all qualifications and behavior standards as set by State of Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. In accordance with certification requirements and the performance expectations of the Hogan Preparatory Academy, all classroom teachers shall meet the following employment criteria:
•The minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
•A valid Missouri Teacher's Certificate (applicable level-area endorsements preferred).
•A completed credential file that meets Hogan Preparatory Academy standards.
•Able to pass an extensive background check.
•Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
•Evidence of the willingness and the ability to comply with the standards for ethical and professional performance established by the State Board of Education.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Classroom Teacher will:
•plan for and guide the learning process to help students achieve program objectives.
•maintain a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
•implement useful diagnostic and progress assessment measures.
•select and uses effective instructional methods and learning materials.
•establish a cooperative relationship with all assigned students.
•maintain open lines of communication with parents/guardians.
•engage in professional growth activities through an ongoing program of job-related knowledge and skill development.
•work collaboratively to achieve the overall purposes of the school program.
•provide other duties as assigned.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
• Mountain View-Birch Tree R-III | '7th Grade Math' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 2/8/2017)
The Mountain View-Birch Tree School District is seeking to employ a 7th grade math teacher. All applicants must be certified to teach math at the middle school level (7-8)
• North Callaway Co. R-I | 'North Callaway R-1 School District Junior High Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/20/2017)
North Callaway R-1 School District is seeking a Math Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Our district is a rural district with four school buildings: three K-8 Elementary Schools and one High School 9-12. The District's calendar follows a four day school week for 2017-2018.
Job Title: Teacher
Classification: Certified Salary Position
Job Summary: Leads students toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth and maturation.
Qualifications of the Teacher: The teacher will meet professional certification standards as set by state certification authorities.
Terms of Employment: Number of teacher days on current adopted calendar
Reports To: Building Principal
• Butler R-V | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 3/21/2017)
The Butler R-V School District is accepting applications for a Junior High Math teaching position for the 2017-2018 school year. Candidate must be certified to teach Middle School Mathematics, including Algebra I, in Missouri.
Interested applicants should send resumes and completed applications to:
Mr. Darin Carter, Butler R-V Superintendent
300 S. Delaware St.
Butler, MO 64730
Applications can be found at: http://images.pcmac.org/Uploads/ButlerSD/ButlerSD/Divisions/DocumentsCategories/Documents/certified_application_fillable2014.pdf
• Moniteau Co. R-I | 'Middle School Math Teacher' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/20/2017)
The Moniteau County R-1 School District (California, MO) is accepting applications for Middle School Math Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants must have Missouri Teacher Certification. Apply using Recruit and Hire found on the school website at www.californiak12.org and under Employment click on Employment Opportunities.
• Richards R-V | 'Math Teacher 6-8' | 'Mathematics'
-- (revised 4/13/2017)
The Richards R-5 School District is accepting applications for a 6th - 8th grade Math position for the 2017-2018 school year. The successful candidate must have a valid Missouri teaching certificate in middle school mathematics. Applicants may access the district application on our website at http://richardsschool.k12.mo.us/ A completed application packet should include: 1) Completed application, 2) Letter of interest and current resume, 3) Copy of all current teaching certificates. Please forward all information to Dr. Melonie Bunn, Superintendent, 3461 CR 1710; West Plains, Mo. 65775
Use the form below to specify criteria for your search.