Search For Missouri Teaching Jobs
6 Openings Located:Sort By: Job Title | School | Date
• Nevada R-V | 'First Grade Teacher' | 'Elementary Education (1-6)'
-- (posted 12/12/2014)
The Nevada R-5 School District is currently accepting certified applications for the position of Bryan Elementary (first grade) Teacher for the 2015-16 school year.
Applications are available on the district's web site, www.nevada.k12.mo.us, or at the Central Office, 811 West Hickory, Nevada, MO 64772.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIRED:
Valid Missouri teaching certificate for position assigned.
Bachelor's Degree with successful practicum or study teaching experience in the teaching area assigned or in a closely related field.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
To be considered for this position, please submit completed certified staff application, college transcripts, two letters of reference and resume to:
Nevada R-5 School District
Position: Bryan Elementary Teacher
811 West Hickory
Nevada, MO 64772
Phone: (417) 448-2000
• Greenfield R-IV | 'Computer Applications Teacher and District Webmaster' | 'Elementary'
-- (revised 12/2/2014)
Greenfield R-IV Schools is currently seeking applications for an Elementary Computer Applications Teacher and District Webmaster. Successful applicants will have elementary certification, and have experience teaching computer applications in students kindergarten through sixth grade. A possible Varsity Baseball Coach position may be available with this position as well.
• Bolivar R-I | 'K-2 PE Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 11/5/2014)
The Bolivar R-I School District is accepting applications for a K-2 Physical Education Teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. Please see job description at www.bolivarschools.org for qualifications and requirements. The Bolivar R-I School District is a Professional Learning Community serving nearly 2,600 students. Bolivar is located 25 miles north of Springfield in southwest Missouri.
• Southwest R-V | 'Preschool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (revised 10/23/2014)
The Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Preschool teacher work within its new program, beginning December 1. All applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Education and an appropriate Early Childhood Missouri Certification. The candidate must have great communication skills, the ability to actively engage students in the learning process and utilize data to inform instruction. Southwest R-V is located in the town of Washburn, Missouri. We are located approximately 70 miles from Springfield or Joplin but only 25 miles from Rogers, Arkansas. Roaring River State Park is 10 miles from the district.
• Joplin Schools | 'Elementary Teacher' | 'Elementary Education (1-6)'
-- (posted 10/23/2014)
Joplin Schools are looking for a highly qualified Elementary Teacher. Teachers are responsible for providing direct instruction to students and maintaining an environment conducive to learning
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Neosho R-V | 'ESL Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/13/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for an ESL Teacher for the remainder of the 2014/2015 school year.
Interested applicants should be certified in the state of Missouri.
Purpose of the Job: To promote and facilitate addressing secondary English Language Learner (ELL) educational needs—social, emotional, academic and linguistic, so that they are able to be successful in attaining a high school diploma.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes the following, though other duties may be assigned):
1. Assists secondary English Language Learners (ELLs) in developing their academic language proficiency skills in Speaking, Writing, Interaction, Reading and Listening.
· Develops appropriate lesson plans.
· Assigns appropriate lessons and homework with timely feedback.
· Instructs students through modeling, guided practice & free practice, while providing appropriate language supports for comprehensible input and achievable student output.
· Prepares course outlines & objectives according to state and local curriculum guidelines.
· Develops and administers assessments.
· Maintains student attendance and achievement records.
· Evaluates student progress and takes responsibility for student achievement.
· Maintains discipline in the classroom, along with a safe, encouraging, student-centered learning environment.
2. Implements and promotes differentiated instruction, so that ELLs in the school are able to access the curriculum in order to pass classes toward graduation progress.
3. Where applicable, works with content teachers and provides support for ELL students in various clustered content settings for part of the day.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
2. Certified by the state of Missouri.
3. Pass Criminal Background Check.
4. Committed to working with under-served students.
5. Highly Qualified Status or plan on achieving a highly qualified status: this status requires a bachelor’s degree, the appropriate certification for the course/grade level they are teaching, and documentation of content expertise in the area they are teaching.
Compensation: Salary is based on years of experience and degree of education.
Use the form below to specify criteria for your search.