Search For Missouri Teaching Jobs
23 Openings Located:Sort By: Job Title | School | Date
• Ash Grove R-IV | 'Superintendent of Schools' | 'Superintendent'
-- (revised 10/14/2014)
Ash Grove R-IV School District is seeking applicants for the position of Superintendent. The contract will begin July 1, 2015. Applicants must possess appropriate certification and administrative experience. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Application deadline is November 15, 2014.
• Bolivar R-I | 'Automotive Technology Instructor' | 'Secondary (9-12)'
-- (posted 10/22/2014)
The Bolivar R-I School District is accepting applications for an Automotive Technology Teacher position for the 2015-2016 school year. Please see job description at www.bolivarschools.org for qualifications and requirements. The Bolivar R-I School District is a Professional Learning Community serving nearly 2,600 students. Bolivar is located 25 miles north of Springfield in southwest Missouri.
• Clever R-V | 'Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/18/2014)
Due to an unforeseen circumstance the Clever R-V EleMiddle School has an immediate opening for a 5th Grade teacher. This position is available immediately. Preference will be given to candidates strong in mathematics.
• Fair Play R-II | 'Paraprofessional' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/8/2014)
The Exceptional Pupil Cooperative located in Bolivar, Missouri, has an opening for an Early Childhood Special Education Paraprofessional. The applicant should have at least 60 hours of college or a para professional praxis certificate. All interested applicants may fill out an application on line through Fair Play R-II website or by requesting one by calling 417-326-6284.
• Forsyth R-III | 'Elementary Paraprofessional' | 'Other'
-- (posted 10/20/2014)
Forsyth R-III School District has an immediate opening for an elementary paraprofessional. Duties include serving as an aide on a morning and afternoon bus route. 60 college hours required. Please submit district application and resume to Forsyth School, Attn: Dr. Kendra Stuart, P.O. Box 187, Forsyth, MO 65653.
• Greenfield R-IV | '9-12 Science' | 'Science'
-- (posted 10/17/2014)
The Greenfield R-IV school district has an immediate opening for a 9-12 Science Teacher. Please send a cover letter and resume to John L. Hinsley at Greenfield R-IV 410 West College Street Greenfield MO 65661 or email at email@example.com phone 417-637-5321.
• Humansville R-IV | 'Kindergarten Paraprofessional' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/20/2014)
Humansville Elementary School is seeking applicants for a full-time Kindergarten Paraprofessional for the second semester of the 2014-2015 school year. Successful applicants must have at least 60 college credit hours, a teaching or substitute certificate and pass a background check. Professionalism and interpersonal skills are a must. Deadline for applications is November 5th.
• Joplin Schools | 'Elementary Teacher' | 'Elementary Education (1-6)'
-- (posted 10/23/2014)
Joplin Schools are looking for a highly qualified Elementary Teacher. Teachers are responsible for providing direct instruction to students and maintaining an environment conducive to learning
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Laclede Co. R-I | 'Classroom Sped Paraprofessional' | 'Other'
-- (revised 10/21/2014)
The Laclede County R-1 School District is currently seeking an elementary classroom aide for special education. This person should have 60 hours or Para Pro. Please visit www.lacledecountyr1.com to apply for this position.
• Liberal R-II | 'Title I Math Teacher' | 'Elementary Education (1-6)'
-- (posted 10/20/2014)
The district is currently taking applications and resumes for a Title I Math position. The position requires that the applicant is certified in elementary education (1-6). Early childhood (B-3) is strongly encouraged. Liberal Elementary School serves students in a School Wide Title I model in grades K-5.
• Lutie R-VI | 'Elementary Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (revised 10/15/2014)
Lutie Elementary School is seeking elementary teaching applications for the 2015-2016 school year for a kindergarten classroom. Interested applicants must have a Missouri Elementary Teaching Certificate for this position and can demonstrate an academically effective and caring classroom environment. Please email resume and cover letter and supporting documents to Scot Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is open until filled.
• Lutie R-VI | 'History Teacher' | 'Social Science'
-- (revised 9/30/2014)
Lutie R-VI is seeking high school history teaching applications for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants must have a 9-12 history certification. Coaching could be included for the right candidate but not required to be hired. Lutie R-VI School District provides Equal Employment Opportunity.
Contact: Mr. Scot Young, Superintendent, Lutie R-VI School District,Theodosia, MO 65761. Email resume, transcripts, references, and any supporting documents to email@example.com. Please include address and we will mail an application.
• Mountain Grove R-III | 'Superintendent' | 'Superintendent'
-- (revised 10/20/2014)
Mountain Grove R-III School District is seeking applicants for the position of Superintendent. The contract will begin July 1, 2015. Applicants must possess appropriate certification and administrative experience. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. The application deadline is November 14, 2014. Please mail cover letter and resume to: Superintendent Office, Mountain Grove Schools, P. O. Box 806, Mountain Grove, MO 65711. Applicants may also send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Neosho R-V | 'Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 9/29/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for a certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for the 2014/2015 school year. Interested applicants should apply online at www.neoshopublicschools.net
• Neosho R-V | 'ESL Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/13/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for an ESL Teacher for the remainder of the 2014/2015 school year.
Interested applicants should be certified in the state of Missouri.
Purpose of the Job: To promote and facilitate addressing secondary English Language Learner (ELL) educational needs—social, emotional, academic and linguistic, so that they are able to be successful in attaining a high school diploma.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes the following, though other duties may be assigned):
1. Assists secondary English Language Learners (ELLs) in developing their academic language proficiency skills in Speaking, Writing, Interaction, Reading and Listening.
· Develops appropriate lesson plans.
· Assigns appropriate lessons and homework with timely feedback.
· Instructs students through modeling, guided practice & free practice, while providing appropriate language supports for comprehensible input and achievable student output.
· Prepares course outlines & objectives according to state and local curriculum guidelines.
· Develops and administers assessments.
· Maintains student attendance and achievement records.
· Evaluates student progress and takes responsibility for student achievement.
· Maintains discipline in the classroom, along with a safe, encouraging, student-centered learning environment.
2. Implements and promotes differentiated instruction, so that ELLs in the school are able to access the curriculum in order to pass classes toward graduation progress.
3. Where applicable, works with content teachers and provides support for ELL students in various clustered content settings for part of the day.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
2. Certified by the state of Missouri.
3. Pass Criminal Background Check.
4. Committed to working with under-served students.
5. Highly Qualified Status or plan on achieving a highly qualified status: this status requires a bachelor’s degree, the appropriate certification for the course/grade level they are teaching, and documentation of content expertise in the area they are teaching.
Compensation: Salary is based on years of experience and degree of education.
• Niangua R-V | 'Preschool Paraprofessional' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
The Niangua R-V School District is taking applications for two (2) preschool paraprofessional positions. These positions will begin on November 3, 2014. Interested applicants must have 60 college hours and demonstrate excellent student and teacher interpersonal skills. Interested applicants should send letter of interest, resume, and district application to T.J. Bransfield, Superintendent, Niangua R-V Schools, 301 Rumsey Street, Niangua, MO, 65713. Applications may be found on the district website at www.nianguaschools.com. Information can also be sent via email to email@example.com. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
• Niangua R-V | 'PreSchool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
The Niangua R-V School District is seeking qualified applicants for a preschool teacher. Contract will begin on November 3, 2014.Applicants must have early childhood certification and be willing to attend training events in order to develop the program under the requirements and conditions of the Missouri Preschool Program (MPP). Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, district application, evidence of certification and other relevant information to T.J. Bransfield, Superintendent, Niangua R-V Schools, 301 Rumsey Street, Niangua, MO, 65713. Applications may be accessed at www.nianguaschools.com. Information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
• Pleasant Hope R-VI | 'In-School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional' | 'OTHER'
-- (posted 10/1/2014)
In-School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional
Pleasant Hope R-VI Ranch School (located at the Good Samaritan Boys Ranch) is seeking a qualified applicant for an In School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional position. Responsibilities will include supervising ISS classroom, individual instruction, and other assigned paraprofessional duties. Candidates must have a minimum of sixty (60) hours of college credit, and obtain certification or be certified in Safe Crisis Management (SCM).
• Southwest R-V | 'Preschool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (revised 10/23/2014)
The Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Preschool teacher work within its new program, beginning December 1. All applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Education and an appropriate Early Childhood Missouri Certification. The candidate must have great communication skills, the ability to actively engage students in the learning process and utilize data to inform instruction. Southwest R-V is located in the town of Washburn, Missouri. We are located approximately 70 miles from Springfield or Joplin but only 25 miles from Rogers, Arkansas. Roaring River State Park is 10 miles from the district.
• Southwest R-V | 'Science' | 'Science'
-- (revised 10/17/2014)
Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Missouri certified teacher for 7th grade science and 2 sections of health. This teacher would teach 4 sections of 7th grade science and . Applicant needs to be well versed in technology and knowledge of CCSS is required. SWMS students have 1:1 technology devices to use during instruction. Experience with Marzano's Essential Engagement Instructions and Webb's DOK Levels is a plus. SWMS has 245 students grades 5-8; the middle school is a participant of PBIS. The campus is located in Washburn, Missouri, in the far southwest corner of Missouri near the Arkansas border. Southwest is comprised of the towns of Washburn and Seligman, Missouri located near Roaring River State Park and Table Rock Lake. Those individuals interested in applying will need to send all pertinent information to Beverly Bonner. You can find an application on the school website at: www.swr5.k12.mo.us. You can also mail in all information to: Southwest R-5 Middle School Attn.: Beverly Bonner, Principal, 529 East Pineville Road Washburn, Missouri 65772 or e-mail email@example.com ---- SWMS Office (417)-826-5050 FAX (417)-826-5603. Position will remain open until filled.
• Spokane R-VII | 'Long Term English Substitute' | 'English'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
We are in need of a long-term substitute for a high school English class. Our teacher is going on maternity leave right before the holiday break in December.
• Spokane R-VII | 'Paraprofessional' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 10/8/2014)
An aide to work one on one with a special needs student at the high school and middle school.
This is a full time position that requires employee to work every day students are in school.
• Springfield R-XII | 'Library Media Specialist' | 'Library Media Specialist'
-- (revised 10/20/2014)
The Springfield, Missouri Public School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Library Media Specialist.
The Secondary Educator will deliver and provide support to the instructional program with specific responsibility for developing student success in academics and/or skills; developing lesson plans and delivering group and/or individual student instruction within established curriculum guidelines; supervising
students within the classroom and other assigned areas; collaborating with teachers, professional staff and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress.
Highlighted Qualifications (not all-inclusive)
• Job related experience, required
• Bachelor’s degree in job-related area, required
• English Missouri Teaching Certificate 9-12, required
• Ability to gain and maintain “Highly Qualified” status as defined by Missouri’s Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, required
• Master’s degree, preferred
Use the form below to specify criteria for your search.