Search For Missouri Teaching Jobs
20 Openings Located:Sort By: Job Title | School | Date
• Ash Grove R-IV | 'Superintendent of Schools' | 'Superintendent'
-- (revised 10/14/2014)
Ash Grove R-IV School District is seeking applicants for the position of Superintendent. The contract will begin July 1, 2015. Applicants must possess appropriate certification and administrative experience. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Application deadline is November 15, 2014.
• Clever R-V | 'Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/18/2014)
Due to an unforeseen circumstance the Clever R-V EleMiddle School has an immediate opening for a 5th Grade teacher. This position is available immediately. Preference will be given to candidates strong in mathematics.
• Fair Play R-II | 'Paraprofessional' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/8/2014)
The Exceptional Pupil Cooperative located in Bolivar, Missouri, has an opening for an Early Childhood Special Education Paraprofessional. The applicant should have at least 60 hours of college or a para professional praxis certificate. All interested applicants may fill out an application on line through Fair Play R-II website or by requesting one by calling 417-326-6284.
• Galena R-II | 'Substitute Teachers' | 'Secondary (9-12)'
-- (posted 9/23/2014)
Galena High School is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. Applicants are required to have completed a minimum of 60 college hours. Please call the high school office at (417)357-6618 or visit the school website at www.galena.k12.mo.us for more information.
• Greenfield R-IV | '9-12 Science' | 'Science'
-- (posted 10/17/2014)
The Greenfield R-IV school district has an immediate opening for a 9-12 Science Teacher. Please send a cover letter and resume to John L. Hinsley at Greenfield R-IV 410 West College Street Greenfield MO 65661 or email at email@example.com phone 417-637-5321.
• Liberal R-II | 'Middle School/High School Social Studies' | 'Social Studies'
-- (revised 10/6/2014)
The Liberal R-2 School District has an immediate opening for 7-9 Social Studies Teacher position. Possible coaching assignments could be assigned with this position.
• Liberal R-II | 'Preschool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/1/2014)
The Liberal R-II School District was recently awarded the Missouri Preschool Project Grant. The teacher must have an Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Special Education Degree and Missouri certification in that area.
• Lutie R-VI | 'Elementary Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (revised 10/15/2014)
Lutie Elementary School is seeking elementary teaching applications for the 2015-2016 school year for a kindergarten classroom. Interested applicants must have a Missouri Elementary Teaching Certificate for this position and can demonstrate an academically effective and caring classroom environment. Please email resume and cover letter and supporting documents to Scot Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is open until filled.
• Lutie R-VI | 'History Teacher' | 'Social Science'
-- (revised 9/30/2014)
Lutie R-VI is seeking high school history teaching applications for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants must have a 9-12 history certification. Coaching could be included for the right candidate but not required to be hired. Lutie R-VI School District provides Equal Employment Opportunity.
Contact: Mr. Scot Young, Superintendent, Lutie R-VI School District,Theodosia, MO 65761. Email resume, transcripts, references, and any supporting documents to email@example.com. Please include address and we will mail an application.
• Mo Dept. of Corrections | 'Web Design Teacher' | 'Vocational'
-- (revised 9/25/2014)
The Missouri Department of Corrections has a full-time merit Web Design teaching position open at the Tipton Correctional Center in Tipton,Mo. Education:Possession of a High School Diploma or GED certificate required;college and or post secondary course work is preferred. Three or more years of formal Web Design experience is also required.
• Neosho R-V | 'Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 9/29/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for a certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for the 2014/2015 school year. Interested applicants should apply online at www.neoshopublicschools.net
• Neosho R-V | 'ESL Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/13/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for an ESL Teacher for the remainder of the 2014/2015 school year.
Interested applicants should be certified in the state of Missouri.
Purpose of the Job: To promote and facilitate addressing secondary English Language Learner (ELL) educational needs—social, emotional, academic and linguistic, so that they are able to be successful in attaining a high school diploma.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes the following, though other duties may be assigned):
1. Assists secondary English Language Learners (ELLs) in developing their academic language proficiency skills in Speaking, Writing, Interaction, Reading and Listening.
· Develops appropriate lesson plans.
· Assigns appropriate lessons and homework with timely feedback.
· Instructs students through modeling, guided practice & free practice, while providing appropriate language supports for comprehensible input and achievable student output.
· Prepares course outlines & objectives according to state and local curriculum guidelines.
· Develops and administers assessments.
· Maintains student attendance and achievement records.
· Evaluates student progress and takes responsibility for student achievement.
· Maintains discipline in the classroom, along with a safe, encouraging, student-centered learning environment.
2. Implements and promotes differentiated instruction, so that ELLs in the school are able to access the curriculum in order to pass classes toward graduation progress.
3. Where applicable, works with content teachers and provides support for ELL students in various clustered content settings for part of the day.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
2. Certified by the state of Missouri.
3. Pass Criminal Background Check.
4. Committed to working with under-served students.
5. Highly Qualified Status or plan on achieving a highly qualified status: this status requires a bachelor’s degree, the appropriate certification for the course/grade level they are teaching, and documentation of content expertise in the area they are teaching.
Compensation: Salary is based on years of experience and degree of education.
• Niangua R-V | 'Preschool Paraprofessional' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
The Niangua R-V School District is taking applications for two (2) preschool paraprofessional positions. These positions will begin on November 3, 2014. Interested applicants must have 60 college hours and demonstrate excellent student and teacher interpersonal skills. Interested applicants should send letter of interest, resume, and district application to T.J. Bransfield, Superintendent, Niangua R-V Schools, 301 Rumsey Street, Niangua, MO, 65713. Applications may be found on the district website at www.nianguaschools.com. Information can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
• Niangua R-V | 'PreSchool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
The Niangua R-V School District is seeking qualified applicants for a preschool teacher. Contract will begin on November 3, 2014.Applicants must have early childhood certification and be willing to attend training events in order to develop the program under the requirements and conditions of the Missouri Preschool Program (MPP). Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, district application, evidence of certification and other relevant information to T.J. Bransfield, Superintendent, Niangua R-V Schools, 301 Rumsey Street, Niangua, MO, 65713. Applications may be accessed at www.nianguaschools.com. Information can be emailed to email@example.com. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
• Pleasant Hope R-VI | 'In-School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional' | 'OTHER'
-- (posted 10/1/2014)
In-School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional
Pleasant Hope R-VI Ranch School (located at the Good Samaritan Boys Ranch) is seeking a qualified applicant for an In School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional position. Responsibilities will include supervising ISS classroom, individual instruction, and other assigned paraprofessional duties. Candidates must have a minimum of sixty (60) hours of college credit, and obtain certification or be certified in Safe Crisis Management (SCM).
• Southwest R-V | 'Science' | 'Science'
-- (revised 10/17/2014)
Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Missouri certified teacher for 7th grade science and 2 sections of health. This teacher would teach 4 sections of 7th grade science and . Applicant needs to be well versed in technology and knowledge of CCSS is required. SWMS students have 1:1 technology devices to use during instruction. Experience with Marzano's Essential Engagement Instructions and Webb's DOK Levels is a plus. SWMS has 245 students grades 5-8; the middle school is a participant of PBIS. The campus is located in Washburn, Missouri, in the far southwest corner of Missouri near the Arkansas border. Southwest is comprised of the towns of Washburn and Seligman, Missouri located near Roaring River State Park and Table Rock Lake. Those individuals interested in applying will need to send all pertinent information to Beverly Bonner. You can find an application on the school website at: www.swr5.k12.mo.us. You can also mail in all information to: Southwest R-5 Middle School Attn.: Beverly Bonner, Principal, 529 East Pineville Road Washburn, Missouri 65772 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ---- SWMS Office (417)-826-5050 FAX (417)-826-5603. Position will remain open until filled.
• Sparta R-III | 'K-8 Technology Teacher' | 'Technology Education'
-- (posted 9/30/2014)
Sparta Elementary and Sparta Middle School are seeking a technology teacher for grades K-8. This job will encompass travel between Elementary and Middle School buildings during the school day. Elementary Yearbook Sponsor is available with this position.
• Sparta R-III | 'Sparta Middle School Special Needs Para' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 9/26/2014)
Sparta Middle School is accepting applications for a One to One Paraprofessional. Instructional paraprofessionals must have a minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit with a certified transcript on file, or have passed the ParaPro Assessment. Please complete the online application and submit resume credentials on the district website on the home page under career opportunities at www.sparta.k12.mo.us
• Spokane R-VII | 'Long Term English Substitute' | 'English'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
We are in need of a long-term substitute for a high school English class. Our teacher is going on maternity leave right before the holiday break in December.
• Spokane R-VII | 'Paraprofessional' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 10/8/2014)
An aide to work one on one with a special needs student at the high school and middle school.
This is a full time position that requires employee to work every day students are in school.
Use the form below to specify criteria for your search.