Search For Missouri Teaching Jobs
44 Openings Located:Sort By: Job Title | School | Date
• Southwest R-V | 'Preschool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (revised 10/23/2014)
The Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Preschool teacher work within its new program, beginning December 1. All applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Education and an appropriate Early Childhood Missouri Certification. The candidate must have great communication skills, the ability to actively engage students in the learning process and utilize data to inform instruction. Southwest R-V is located in the town of Washburn, Missouri. We are located approximately 70 miles from Springfield or Joplin but only 25 miles from Rogers, Arkansas. Roaring River State Park is 10 miles from the district.
• Joplin Schools | 'Elementary Teacher' | 'Elementary Education (1-6)'
-- (posted 10/23/2014)
Joplin Schools are looking for a highly qualified Elementary Teacher. Teachers are responsible for providing direct instruction to students and maintaining an environment conducive to learning
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Bolivar R-I | 'Automotive Technology Instructor' | 'Secondary (9-12)'
-- (posted 10/22/2014)
The Bolivar R-I School District is accepting applications for an Automotive Technology Teacher position for the 2015-2016 school year. Please see job description at www.bolivarschools.org for qualifications and requirements. The Bolivar R-I School District is a Professional Learning Community serving nearly 2,600 students. Bolivar is located 25 miles north of Springfield in southwest Missouri.
• Laclede Co. R-I | 'Classroom Sped Paraprofessional' | 'Other'
-- (revised 10/21/2014)
The Laclede County R-1 School District is currently seeking an elementary classroom aide for special education. This person should have 60 hours or Para Pro. Please visit www.lacledecountyr1.com to apply for this position.
• Humansville R-IV | 'Kindergarten Paraprofessional' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/20/2014)
Humansville Elementary School is seeking applicants for a full-time Kindergarten Paraprofessional for the second semester of the 2014-2015 school year. Successful applicants must have at least 60 college credit hours, a teaching or substitute certificate and pass a background check. Professionalism and interpersonal skills are a must. Deadline for applications is November 5th.
• Liberal R-II | 'Title I Math Teacher' | 'Elementary Education (1-6)'
-- (posted 10/20/2014)
The district is currently taking applications and resumes for a Title I Math position. The position requires that the applicant is certified in elementary education (1-6). Early childhood (B-3) is strongly encouraged. Liberal Elementary School serves students in a School Wide Title I model in grades K-5.
• Forsyth R-III | 'Elementary Paraprofessional' | 'Other'
-- (posted 10/20/2014)
Forsyth R-III School District has an immediate opening for an elementary paraprofessional. Duties include serving as an aide on a morning and afternoon bus route. 60 college hours required. Please submit district application and resume to Forsyth School, Attn: Dr. Kendra Stuart, P.O. Box 187, Forsyth, MO 65653.
• Springfield R-XII | 'Library Media Specialist' | 'Library Media Specialist'
-- (revised 10/20/2014)
The Springfield, Missouri Public School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Library Media Specialist.
The Secondary Educator will deliver and provide support to the instructional program with specific responsibility for developing student success in academics and/or skills; developing lesson plans and delivering group and/or individual student instruction within established curriculum guidelines; supervising
students within the classroom and other assigned areas; collaborating with teachers, professional staff and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from students’ parents or guardians regarding instructional program and student progress.
Highlighted Qualifications (not all-inclusive)
• Job related experience, required
• Bachelor’s degree in job-related area, required
• English Missouri Teaching Certificate 9-12, required
• Ability to gain and maintain “Highly Qualified” status as defined by Missouri’s Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, required
• Master’s degree, preferred
• Mountain Grove R-III | 'Superintendent' | 'Superintendent'
-- (revised 10/20/2014)
Mountain Grove R-III School District is seeking applicants for the position of Superintendent. The contract will begin July 1, 2015. Applicants must possess appropriate certification and administrative experience. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. The application deadline is November 14, 2014. Please mail cover letter and resume to: Superintendent Office, Mountain Grove Schools, P. O. Box 806, Mountain Grove, MO 65711. Applicants may also send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Clever R-V | 'Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/18/2014)
Due to an unforeseen circumstance the Clever R-V EleMiddle School has an immediate opening for a 5th Grade teacher. This position is available immediately. Preference will be given to candidates strong in mathematics.
• Greenfield R-IV | '9-12 Science' | 'Science'
-- (posted 10/17/2014)
The Greenfield R-IV school district has an immediate opening for a 9-12 Science Teacher. Please send a cover letter and resume to John L. Hinsley at Greenfield R-IV 410 West College Street Greenfield MO 65661 or email at email@example.com phone 417-637-5321.
• Lutie R-VI | 'Elementary Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (revised 10/15/2014)
Lutie Elementary School is seeking elementary teaching applications for the 2015-2016 school year for a kindergarten classroom. Interested applicants must have a Missouri Elementary Teaching Certificate for this position and can demonstrate an academically effective and caring classroom environment. Please email resume and cover letter and supporting documents to Scot Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is open until filled.
• Ash Grove R-IV | 'Superintendent of Schools' | 'Superintendent'
-- (revised 10/14/2014)
Ash Grove R-IV School District is seeking applicants for the position of Superintendent. The contract will begin July 1, 2015. Applicants must possess appropriate certification and administrative experience. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Application deadline is November 15, 2014.
• Neosho R-V | 'ESL Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 10/13/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for an ESL Teacher for the remainder of the 2014/2015 school year.
Interested applicants should be certified in the state of Missouri.
Purpose of the Job: To promote and facilitate addressing secondary English Language Learner (ELL) educational needs—social, emotional, academic and linguistic, so that they are able to be successful in attaining a high school diploma.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes the following, though other duties may be assigned):
1. Assists secondary English Language Learners (ELLs) in developing their academic language proficiency skills in Speaking, Writing, Interaction, Reading and Listening.
· Develops appropriate lesson plans.
· Assigns appropriate lessons and homework with timely feedback.
· Instructs students through modeling, guided practice & free practice, while providing appropriate language supports for comprehensible input and achievable student output.
· Prepares course outlines & objectives according to state and local curriculum guidelines.
· Develops and administers assessments.
· Maintains student attendance and achievement records.
· Evaluates student progress and takes responsibility for student achievement.
· Maintains discipline in the classroom, along with a safe, encouraging, student-centered learning environment.
2. Implements and promotes differentiated instruction, so that ELLs in the school are able to access the curriculum in order to pass classes toward graduation progress.
3. Where applicable, works with content teachers and provides support for ELL students in various clustered content settings for part of the day.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
2. Certified by the state of Missouri.
3. Pass Criminal Background Check.
4. Committed to working with under-served students.
5. Highly Qualified Status or plan on achieving a highly qualified status: this status requires a bachelor’s degree, the appropriate certification for the course/grade level they are teaching, and documentation of content expertise in the area they are teaching.
Compensation: Salary is based on years of experience and degree of education.
• Niangua R-V | 'Preschool Paraprofessional' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
The Niangua R-V School District is taking applications for two (2) preschool paraprofessional positions. These positions will begin on November 3, 2014. Interested applicants must have 60 college hours and demonstrate excellent student and teacher interpersonal skills. Interested applicants should send letter of interest, resume, and district application to T.J. Bransfield, Superintendent, Niangua R-V Schools, 301 Rumsey Street, Niangua, MO, 65713. Applications may be found on the district website at www.nianguaschools.com. Information can also be sent via email to email@example.com. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
• Niangua R-V | 'PreSchool Teacher' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
The Niangua R-V School District is seeking qualified applicants for a preschool teacher. Contract will begin on November 3, 2014.Applicants must have early childhood certification and be willing to attend training events in order to develop the program under the requirements and conditions of the Missouri Preschool Program (MPP). Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, district application, evidence of certification and other relevant information to T.J. Bransfield, Superintendent, Niangua R-V Schools, 301 Rumsey Street, Niangua, MO, 65713. Applications may be accessed at www.nianguaschools.com. Information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
• Spokane R-VII | 'Long Term English Substitute' | 'English'
-- (posted 10/9/2014)
We are in need of a long-term substitute for a high school English class. Our teacher is going on maternity leave right before the holiday break in December.
• Fair Play R-II | 'Paraprofessional' | 'Early Childhood (B-3)'
-- (posted 10/8/2014)
The Exceptional Pupil Cooperative located in Bolivar, Missouri, has an opening for an Early Childhood Special Education Paraprofessional. The applicant should have at least 60 hours of college or a para professional praxis certificate. All interested applicants may fill out an application on line through Fair Play R-II website or by requesting one by calling 417-326-6284.
• Spokane R-VII | 'Paraprofessional' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 10/8/2014)
An aide to work one on one with a special needs student at the high school and middle school.
This is a full time position that requires employee to work every day students are in school.
• Pleasant Hope R-VI | 'In-School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional' | 'OTHER'
-- (posted 10/1/2014)
In-School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional
Pleasant Hope R-VI Ranch School (located at the Good Samaritan Boys Ranch) is seeking a qualified applicant for an In School Suspension Supervisor / Paraprofessional position. Responsibilities will include supervising ISS classroom, individual instruction, and other assigned paraprofessional duties. Candidates must have a minimum of sixty (60) hours of college credit, and obtain certification or be certified in Safe Crisis Management (SCM).
• Lutie R-VI | 'History Teacher' | 'Social Science'
-- (revised 9/30/2014)
Lutie R-VI is seeking high school history teaching applications for the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants must have a 9-12 history certification. Coaching could be included for the right candidate but not required to be hired. Lutie R-VI School District provides Equal Employment Opportunity.
Contact: Mr. Scot Young, Superintendent, Lutie R-VI School District,Theodosia, MO 65761. Email resume, transcripts, references, and any supporting documents to email@example.com. Please include address and we will mail an application.
• Galena R-II | 'Substitute Teachers' | 'Secondary (9-12)'
-- (posted 9/23/2014)
Galena High School is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. Applicants are required to have completed a minimum of 60 college hours. Please call the high school office at (417)357-6618 or visit the school website at www.galena.k12.mo.us for more information.
• Carthage R-IX | 'Asst. Coach Varsity Wrestling' | 'High School'
-- (revised 9/16/2014)
Assistant Coach, Varsity Wrestling
• Miller R-II | 'SUBSTITUTE TEACHER' | 'OTHER'
-- (posted 9/15/2014)
Miller R-2 Schools are seeking qualified substitute teachers. Substitute teachers must have 60 college hours and a substitute teaching certificate. Submit application and proof of certification to the Miller Superintendent’s office.
• Diamond R-IV | 'Kindergarten Teacher' | 'Elementary'
-- (revised 9/12/2014)
To help students learn subject matter and/or skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individual holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations will be made, if necessary, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to emphasize reading, writing, and math skills at expected grade level.
Ability to use technology to support learning
Ability to deliver instruction in reasoning and problem solving in all content areas.
Knowledge of the Missouri Learning Standards for Kindergarten grade level curriculum.
Ability to diversify instructional strategies for students to gain the skills and concepts necessary in a Kindergarten grade classroom.
Knowledge of visual representation models used in a communication and mathematics classroom.
Commitment to prepare students to be productive in our globally diverse society.
Knowledge and implementation history of Response to Intervention (RtI) model.
Experience with assessments both locally developed and state mandated.
Commitment to District Level Curriculum
Background and knowledge regarding the 5 components of reading and effective literacy implementation.
Experience with a learning center classroom and differentiated instructional designs.
Encourages student to set goals and expectations
Engages students in learning
Applies motivational and behavioral management strategies
Understands and uses formal and informal assessment strategies to assess the learner’s progress.
Monitor the performance of each student and devise instruction which will enable each student to continuously grow/develop intellectually, socially, and physically.
Be a reflective practitioner who continually assesses he effects of choices and actions on others.
Actively seeks out opportunities to grow professionally and utilizes the assessment and professional growth to increase learning for students.
Has effective rapport with students, parents, school colleagues, and community members.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
• Halfway R-III | 'Baseball Coach' | 'Coach (All Positions)'
-- (posted 9/4/2014)
Halfway R-III School district (located 25 miles North of Springfield)is looking for a Varsity Baseball Coach for the 2014-15 school year. There are no teaching positions available at this time. If you are interested please contact Dr. Tim Boatwright - Superintendent at 417-445-2351 X4. You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fair Grove R-X | 'Long Term Math Substitute ' | 'Mathematics'
-- (posted 9/2/2014)
Fair Grove High School is seeking a substitute Mathematics teacher to cover a maternity leave starting approximately October 31, 2014. The ideal candidate should have a degree in mathematics with previous teaching experience. Applicants should apply on-line at www.fairgrove.k12.mo.us. If you have questions regarding the position you can contact Mike Bell at email@example.com
• Verona R-VII | 'Paraprofessional' | 'Elementary'
-- (posted 9/2/2014)
The Verona R-VII School district is looking for a paraprofessional for the rest of the 2014-2015 school year. This position is for the elementary side of our building, and would assist in RtI, core subjects, and various other duties. Applicants must have 60 college hours or the Para Pro Praxis, exhibit professionalism, demonstrate excellent student and teacher interpersonal skills, and maintain superb attendance. Board paid insurance after 90 days of employment. Would like to fill the position by September 15, 2014.
• Mo Dept. of Corrections | 'Librarian I/II' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 8/26/2014)
The Missouri Department of Corrections has two classified full-time Librarian I/II position open at:
* Potosi Correctional Center in Mineral Point, MO in Washington County * South Central Correctional Center in Texas County.
This position requires comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices, procedures, and techniques of library science. The librarian plans, directs library services and all related operations of library programs.
Librarian I: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 earned credit hours in Library Science. OR Four or more years of experience as an assistant in a library which involved the cataloging, indexing, classifying, issuing, and care of books and related materials.
Librarian II: One or more years of experience as a Librarian I with the Missouri Uniform Classification and Pay System; OR A Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Library Science; OR A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 earned credit hours in Library Science; AND One or more years of professional experience involving the application of standard library techniques.
• Logan-Rogersville R-VIII | 'Bus Driver' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 8/25/2014)
The Logan-Rogersville School District is seeking applicants for full-time and substitute bus drivers. We have our own driving instructor so we can train you if you don't have your CDL.
Please contact our transportation director, if interested:
For Applications: http://www.logrog.net/Employment/JobOpenings.html
• Fordland R-III | 'Director of Technology' | 'Technology'
-- (posted 8/22/2014)
1. Knowledge of DOS, Windows, Apple, and Google operating systems.
2. Thorough knowledge of various software packages.
3. Ability to manage Linux, Windows networks, Windows Server 2010.
4. Experience as troubleshooter regarding technology used with PC's,
networks, and communications.
5. Willingness to keep abreast of current developments in technology.
1. Provide an advanced level of technical expertise in technology
planning; developing standards; and supporting personal computers, local
area networks, wide area networks, communications, and related
technologies within the district.
2. Coordinate the installation of networks, hardware, software,
television, cable, telephone and related technologies.
3. Coordinate technical assistance on technology-related equipment
4. Maintain local and wide area networks.
5. Maintain electronic mail service and Internet connection.
6. Maintain and administration software.
7. Maintain television, and cable systems.
8. Maintain the telephone, intercom, bell/clock systems and district
photo copier service.
9. Interface with vendors on technology purchases.
10. Work with the Technology Committee to develop, maintain, and
implement the Technology Plan.
11. Recommend appropriate hardware and software to complement the
12. Research and make recommendations regarding technical options
available that will benefit the students and staff of the district.
13. Work with the Curriculum Committee to implement technology into
14. Organize training programs on the use of software applications,
hardware, and specialized technology equipment.
15. Maintain equity and consistency of technology throughout the
16. Provide onsite troubleshooting and repairs.
17. Assist in training of students on hardware, software, and
18. Attend workshops/conferences to keep abreast of current
Type of Position: Exempt
Employment Length: 12 Months
• Billings R-IV | 'Substitute' | 'OTHER'
-- (posted 8/18/2014)
Applications are currently being accepted for K-12 substitutes for the Billings R-IV School District. All applicants must have a minimum of 60 college hours. Please complete the substitute application on the district website and send/deliver to the Supt. Office, 118 W. Mt. Vernon, Billings, MO 65610.
• Everton R-III | 'Substitutes' | 'OTHER'
-- (posted 8/13/2014)
The Everton R-III School District is currently accepting applications for substitute teachers for all grades on an as needed basis. Please click the apply button above to begin the process.
Rate of pay is $70 per day
• Diamond R-IV | 'Paraprofessional' | 'Special Education (K-12)'
-- (revised 8/7/2014)
The Diamond R-IV School District is seeking a special education paraprofessional.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Push in classroom aide, personal aide, and student supervision including movement from class to class, between buildings and at recess and lunch.
Must have 60 college hours and be able to pass a background check.
Experience is a plus but not a requirement.
Opening is immediate for the 14/15 school year.
• Lockwood R-I | 'Guidance Counselor' | 'Counselor- Elementary'
-- (revised 7/27/2014)
Guidance counselor to serve 243 students in grades K-8. E-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Exeter R-VI | 'Assistant baseball' | 'High School'
-- (revised 8/14/2014)
The Exeter R-6 School District is seeking an assistant baseball coach for the 2014-15 school year. Please submit resume to Robert Taylor 101 Locust Street, Exeter MO 65647. For further information call 417-835-2922
• Southwest R-V | 'Science' | 'Science'
-- (revised 10/17/2014)
Southwest R-V School District is seeking a Missouri certified teacher for 7th grade science and 2 sections of health. This teacher would teach 4 sections of 7th grade science and . Applicant needs to be well versed in technology and knowledge of CCSS is required. SWMS students have 1:1 technology devices to use during instruction. Experience with Marzano's Essential Engagement Instructions and Webb's DOK Levels is a plus. SWMS has 245 students grades 5-8; the middle school is a participant of PBIS. The campus is located in Washburn, Missouri, in the far southwest corner of Missouri near the Arkansas border. Southwest is comprised of the towns of Washburn and Seligman, Missouri located near Roaring River State Park and Table Rock Lake. Those individuals interested in applying will need to send all pertinent information to Beverly Bonner. You can find an application on the school website at: www.swr5.k12.mo.us. You can also mail in all information to: Southwest R-5 Middle School Attn.: Beverly Bonner, Principal, 529 East Pineville Road Washburn, Missouri 65772 or e-mail email@example.com ---- SWMS Office (417)-826-5050 FAX (417)-826-5603. Position will remain open until filled.
• Neosho R-V | 'Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant' | 'OTHER'
-- (revised 9/29/2014)
The Neosho R-5 School District is searching for a certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for the 2014/2015 school year. Interested applicants should apply online at www.neoshopublicschools.net
• Mo Dept. of Corrections | 'Web Design Teacher' | 'Vocational'
-- (revised 9/25/2014)
The Missouri Department of Corrections has a full-time merit Web Design teaching position open at the Tipton Correctional Center in Tipton,Mo. Education:Possession of a High School Diploma or GED certificate required;college and or post secondary course work is preferred. Three or more years of formal Web Design experience is also required.
• Dadeville R-II | 'Speech Pathologist' | 'Speech/Language Specialist'
-- (revised 7/29/2014)
The Dadeville R-II School district is looking for a part-time speech patholigist for the 2014-2015 school year. Interested candidates should contact Matt Bushey @ 995-2201 by July 10.
• Mo Dept. of Corrections | 'Auto Mechanics Teacher' | 'Vocational'
-- (revised 8/14/2014)
The Missouri Department of Corrections has a full time merit Vocational Education teaching position in Auto Mechanics at the North East Correctional Center in Bowling Green, Mo. Certification through the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to teach Auto Mechanics or three years of field related experience in Auto Mechanics is required.
• Mo Dept. of Corrections | 'Commercial Vehicle Operator Teacher' | 'Vocational'
-- (revised 8/15/2014)
The Missouri Department of Corrections has a full time merit Vocational Education teaching position in a Commercial Vehicle Operator class at the North East Correctional Center in Bowling Green, Mo. Applicants must have three years of full time experience in a Commercial Vehicle Operator field and have a CDL license.
• Sarcoxie R-II | 'SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST' | 'Personnel Pupil Services'
-- (revised 8/13/2014)
The Sarcoxie R-II School District has an opening for a speech language pathologist for the 2013-14 school year.
• East Newton Co. R-VI | 'Speech Pathologist' | 'Speech/Language Specialist'
-- (revised 8/21/2014)
MO Board of Healing Arts Certified Speech Pathologist with valid MO Teaching Certificate or SLP-A certified
Use the form below to specify criteria for your search.